Thursday, February 18, 2010

Routine and Positive Messages

Class Activity 2.18.2010
Page 160 #2

I recently saw your ad in Macworld for the "Negotiator Pro" and purchased one for my computer at a local business-supply store. I felt that it would be an effective tool to use for a corporate seminar I plan to present on the topic of negotiation.

Unfortunately, the program did not work when I inserted it into my office computer. When I tried to return it, the store would not exchange the CD for a new one or give me a refund because I had already opened it. I was instructed to contact your in hopes that you would be able to send me a version that is compatible with my computer.

Please send any information you may have to the address located in the letterhead. If you cannot send another disk, please send the refund amounting to $79.95. Thank you in advance for your help.


Page 163-164 #9

5493 Beechwood Drive
Trenton, NJ 08608
April 12, 2009

Florida Resort Bureau
1555 Palm Beach Lakes Boulevard
West Palm Beach, FL 33401

Dear Sir:

My wife and I are planning a vacation in late September with our two teenage children. Please send information promptly, preferably within the next two weeks, so I can adjust my work schedule. Personally, I enjoy the beach and playing golf; however, we would also like to be near night entertainment that is suitable for the whole family. I am also particularly interested in resorts that have public transportation available so that the family is able to participate in activities outside of the resort.

In addition to the information listed in your brochures, will you please educate me on which resorts are near large cities, are reached by public transportation, and have attractions for teenagers. In regards to it being off-season, do the rates include all of the amenities and what is the weather typically like in September? Lastly, who can I contact to receive information about concert schedules?

Your advertisement in the April issue of Smithsonian magazine has intrigued me and I would love to know more information about Florida resorts. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Frank C. Atlas

1 comment:

Pietro said...

Congratulations on the blog. The messages are truly inspiring. I also have a blog with messages because I think a really simple messages can often inspire others. If you want to know also: http://mensagensdamanha.blogspot.com

Increasing success for the blog